Bicycling is a fun, cheap, healthy, green way to get to work, school, the grocery store, or just around. We have plenty of ways to help you get moving on two wheels:
- We advocate for safer, more convenient bike routes in the community. We've worked with the City of Sacramento to fix a number of issues cyclists face while navigating through our neighborhoods. This list is always growing -- there are several bike paths that need completion!
- Ride with us. We organize Neighborhood Bike Rides, open to everyone.
- Gear up. We match deserving, local youth with community volunteers to build their own bicycle at the 50 Bikes for 50 Kids event.
- Learn. Bike Clinics help you learn how to ride safely, while our Bike Doc shows up at dozens of events to keep your bike riding well.
- Be part of the community. We also participate in May is Bike Month events, offering breakfasts and snacks on Bike to Work Day, and other perks and cyclist benefits all month long.