North Natomas Transportation Management Association
Effective Date: August 1, 2009
The NNTMA may collect the following items of personal identification from users of its websites:
- Business, Home, and/or Mobile telephone numbers
- Facsimile telephone number
- Email Address(es)
- Mailing, Residential, and/or Business Address
- IP address and/or Internet Service Provider name
- Other identifying information not already specified above necessary towards fulfilling the needs of the user and the mission and purpose of the NNTMA.
We may share the provided personal information with companies we have contracted with to assist us with the operation of this Web site, but solely for Web site operation purposes. We will not otherwise provide any personal contact information to any other organization or individual, other than organizations working with us on NNTMA efforts, without the visitor's express consent unless we are required by law or where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process. We may sometimes use visitors' Internet Provider (IP) addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, and we use them, as necessary, to administer our Web sites.
We do not sell or share personal information with others for marketing purposes, except that we may share that information with third party vendors that are retained to administer our own Web sites or assist in our providing services, but only to the extent that sharing is necessary to effect NNTMA efforts.
In certain parts of our Web site visitors may submit personal information and accounts for publication on the site. In these circumstances, we request that visitors expressly acknowledge that information will be published or sent to a third party, and we disclose what information we collect and what information will be published or disclosed to a third party.
Demographic and profile data (such as zip code, age, or occupation) may also be collected through our site. We use this information to guide our general efforts to supplement, revise, and otherwise improve the content of this site to better address visitor concerns and interests.
This Privacy Statement applies only to information collected by this site. NNTMA is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites. Because our site contains links to other sites, we encourage visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of other sites.
We strive to keep security measures in place to protect visitors against the loss, misuse, or alteration of any visitor information under our control.
NNTMA Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Although our site and services are not primarily oriented toward children,we are strongly committed to making children’s on-line experience with us as safe, constructive, and enjoyable as possible. We do NOT collect online contact information from children under the age of thirteen without taking steps to provide prior parental notification or obtain prior parental consent (in which we offer an opportunity for parents to prevent use of their children’s information or stop their participation in the activity). Unless we receive a communication providing prior parental consent, online information will be used only to respond directly to the child's request and not for other purposes.
More specifically, with regard to visitors under the age of thirteen our Web sites we:
- Do NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental notification;
- Do NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information without prior parental consent;
- Do NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent;
- Do NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity;
- Do ALLOW parents to review, change and/or delete their child's personal information given to the Campaign;
- Do NOT condition a child’s participation in an activity on unnecessary disclosure of information.
- Do NOTIFY parents if we change the purpose for which we use a child's information (e.g. if we were to begin a chat room).
Unfortunately, given technological and resource limitations, it may be possible for some children under thirteen to evade our efforts to notify parents or obtain prior parental consent - especially if their parents do not supervise or monitor their Internet use at home.
To Review, Correct, Update, or Remove Provided Information
Users may request to review, correct, update, or remove their provided information by sending their request to the following addresses. We will respond within 30 days to confirm that your request has been completed.
- Email: [email protected]
- Send mail to the following postal address:
North Natomas TMA
1960 Del Paso Road, Suite 146
Sacramento, CA 95834
To Contact the Web site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of our sites, or your interactions with our Web sites, please contact:
North Natomas TMA, 1960 Del Paso Road, Suite 146, Sacramento, CA 95834