The Bike Doc Is In
Never heard of Bike Doc? It’s a mobile, free, pop-up bike repair station armed with experts to help you adjust, fix, inflate, change, tune-up and grease your trusty ride. Please, only bring one bike per person and remember that bikes are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Tuesday, April 17th, 2:30-5:30p at Heron School
- Wednesday, April 18th, 9a-11a at Heritage Park Clubhouse
- Thursday, April 19th, 3-6p at Paso Verde School
- Tuesday, April 24th, 1:45-4:45p at Natomas Park Elementary
- Saturday, April 28th, 9a-12p at The Club at Natomas Park
- Tuesday, May 1st, 3:30-6:30p at Regency Park Elementary
- Thursday, May 17th, 5-8p at Food Truck Mania at the North Natomas Library
- Thursday, May 24th, 4-7p at Willow Glen Apartments
- Friday, June 1st, 6-9p at First Friday (North Natomas Regional Park)
- Tuesday, June 12th, 4-7p at Valencia Point Apartments
- Thursday, June 21st, 4-7p at Universal Technical Institute
- Friday, July 6th, 6-9p at First Friday (North Natomas Regional Park)
More dates to come!
Interested in hosting an event at your school, business or event? Contact Abbey at [email protected].
The NNTMA’s established and well-known Bike Doc Program started in fall 2011, and each year attends 20+ events servicing over 700 bikes.
- Bikes are serviced free of charge for North Natomas residents and employees.
- Service includes diagnostics, simple tune-ups, basic maintenance and fittings.
- Events are held at schools, apartment complexes, homeowner associations, businesses, festivals and at the North Natomas Library.
- Mechanics are recruited on an ongoing basis and are current or past employee mechanics at bike shops.
Contact Abbey at [email protected] or 419-9955 for any questions.