The NNTMA's Bike Doc is ready for the season
Never heard of Bike Doc? It’s a mobile, free, pop-up bike repair station armed with experts to help you adjust, fix, inflate, change, tune-up and grease your trusty ride. Please, only bring one bike per person and remember that bikes are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Bike Doc Schedule
- May 2nd, 2-5pm, Natomas Park Elementary
- May 11th, 2:30-5:30pm, Heron School
- May 16th, 3:30-6:30pm, Regency Park Elementary
- May 23rd, 3-6pm, Star Academy
- June 2nd, 5-8pm, North Natomas Regional Park, First Friday Farmers Market
- June 3rd, 8-12pm, North Natomas Region Park Farmers Market
- June 7th, 4-7pm, Valencia Point Apartments
- June 10th, 9am-12pm, North Natomas Library
- June 22nd, 5-8pm, Terracina Gold Apartments
The NNTMA’s established and well-known Bike Doc Program started in fall 2011, and each year attends 20+ events servicing over 700 bikes.
- Bikes are serviced free of charge for North Natomas residents and employees.
- Service includes diagnostics, simple tune-ups, basic maintenance and fittings.
- Events are held at schools, apartment complexes, homeowner associations, businesses, festivals and at the North Natomas Library.
- Mechanics are recruited on an ongoing basis and are current or past employee mechanics at bike shops.
Contact Abbey at email@example.com or 419-9955 for any questions.